In just 15 Minutes a day, you too can discover how to make time for yourself, eliminate overwhelm,and create a happy, supportive family environment.
If you’re stressed, overwhelmed and at the end of your rope trying to keep up with all the moving pieces (and people!) in your life – and it shows no sign of changing anytime in the near future, don’t worry: Help is on the way.
I’m Lori Lynn Smith, and I teach busy women like you how to make time for yourself, get the family support you need, and ease the constant pressures of keeping up with a busy life.
I’ve taught my classes to so many people “in person,” but I’ve created a downloadable, go-at-your-own pace program that you can use today to start getting more control over your time, ease the pressure of overwhelm, and finally get a real sense of balance in your life, once and for all.
I’d love to tell you about what’s in store for you when you download the Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance class.
You work so hard to strike a balance between what you want to do and what you need to do … let’s start making it easier.
No one in the world has more pressure on themselves these days than busy women – your family needs you for so much, and it’s hard to ask for the time you need to take care of yourself and your sanity.
Your busy life can feel impossible to manage – and I completely understand, because I’ve been there. But when I was at the end of my rope, I discovered how to make gentle, nourishing changes that brought more balance, connection and peace to my life – and I want to share these lessons with you.
When you open up your self-paced Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance lessons, you’ll discover how taking care of yourself is the most powerful way to take care of the people you love and make progress on the things that are important to you.
You’ll discover the five nurturing steps to transforming your life – in simple, easy to handle 15-minute lessons – that you can start using today to make life easier, less stressful and so much more fulfilling.
Let me tell you a little bit about what you’ll learn …
Here’s how the Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance program will help you breathe easier and get things done, without the stress
Your balanced life begins with learning about your five essential needs – needs which, left unmet, can’t help but create a life that’s hard to manage and full of overwhelm.
These essential needs are:
- Simple daily habits – they help you manage what needs to get done and feel like you’re consistently “winning” at life
- Dialing down the stress – learning to set healthy boundaries and forgive yourself for not being perfect lifts the weight of the world off your shoulders
- Creating personal wellbeing – honoring your spiritual needs and developing strong inner beliefs helps you feel sure of yourself and your place in the world
- Nurturing yourself – creating time to take care of yourself and center helps you feel at peace no matter what the day brings
- Creating support systems – working with the people you care about to make time for yourself and for them finally gives you the balance you need to breathe easier
Let me walk you through what you’ll discover when you start reading (or listening to!) Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance
Here’s what you’ll be learning in each part of your journey:
Your Introduction to Balance
To set you up for success, you’ll be taken through a few simple lessons that will help you get centered and ready for creating balance and peace of mind in your life.
In this section, you’ll discover:
- The five truths that help you create a life of self-care without feeling guilty or self-conscious
- What your current “life balance” looks like, and what changes will make the biggest difference for you
- How to define your “perfect day” so that you can finally begin moving towards it
Creating Daily Habits
Your path to balance begins with creating a few simple daily habits that keep you grounded, give you structure and keep overwhelm at bay.
In this section, you’ll learn …
- How to create a morning ritual to start your day off with calm and peace
- Simple ways to center yourself through breathing and gentle meditation
- Small steps to nourish your body and soul
- A simple way to work gratitude into your day to refresh your spirit and stay happy
Dialing Down The Stress
Stress doesn’t have to dominate your days – you’re going to learn some of the simplest, most effective ways to feel relaxed (even when life tries to have you do otherwise!).
In this section, you’ll find …
- A quick way to start reducing stress and worry today
- How discovering your “rules of life” makes decision-making easy
- Exactly what rules aren’t help you, and how to change the,
- How to use personal boundaries to make family life easier for everyone
Creating Personal Wellbeing
Next, you’ll discover how to take finally care of yourself and recharge on a daily basis so that you can more easily handle the responsibilities that are important to you.
In this section, you’ll discover …
- How to honor and connect with your spiritual side
- What truly makes you happy (and how to experience more of it)
- How to connect with your true desires to live a more passionate life
- What you can do to create a “personal power center” that keeps you feeling strong every day
Nurturing the softer side of yourself is so important, and so rarely done because of the hectic nature of life – but when you shift your focus to the “care and feeding” of you, life gets so much easier.
In this section, you’ll be walked through ..
- How to gain more inner peace (yes, it is possible)
- What self-care activities you can start doing to restore balance in your life
- How to identify the abilities and strengths that help you thrive
- Ways to feel more fulfilled and refreshed every single day
Creating Support Systems
Your personal support systems are what will help you get the most out of life – and this section will teach you how to make them strong and solid at the same time as taking so much of the complication out of your day-to-day life.
In this section you’ll learn …
- What interpersonal skills will help you get the support you need from your family
- How to make peace with “time management” once and for all
- Ways to simplify your life so that everyone is getting more of what they need (including you)
- What you can stop doing forever – and not feel guilty about it
Life balance is closer than you think – Let’s get you the support you need
As you move through these five sections of the Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance program, the “weight of the world” will begin to lift off your shoulders, and you’ll learn how life can become less stressful, more fulfilling and so much more satisfying than it’s been in a long time.
and I’m so glad that you’ll be able to learn the same freeing, stress-relieving lessons today.
Ready to dial down the stress, make time for yourself (without the guilt!), and get the support you need?
Here’s how to do it
When you order Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance today, you’ll get all six modules of the course in PDF. I know that the lessons Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance will give you the tools to transform your life – I’ve seen it happen for so many people in my live classes, and I’m so happy that you’ll have the chance to experience it for yourself.
After you order, your download instructions will arrive, and you can get right into the lessons. And after you’re done, I know you’ll feel like Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance was the best $157 you’ve ever invested in yourself.
And with a 30-day, 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can invest in yourself with confidence – and get started right away! Just click the button below to download.
I’m looking forward to hearing about your story of transformation!
Choose Passionately Every Day!
- Lori Lynn
P.S. – When you download Body, Mind and Spirit in Balance today, go through the Introduction section right away and do the “perfect day” exercise. It’s quite a bit of fun and will help you get started on the right foot.